Description & Specifications
The ship is an Alpa 34 Fly with a large bathing platform and shaft drive as well as 2 Cummins diesel engines 6BTA5.9, each with 330 hp.
There is hardly a ship of this size that is suitably equipped with diesel and shaft propulsion.
– 2 cabins (master and aft cabin with a double bed)
– 1 bathroom including shower facility
– Salon with kitchen including new kitchen fronts (oven + 2 ceramic hotplates)
The carpenter also installed upper cabinets
– Air conditioning in saloon (cooling & heating)
– Self-aligning satellite dish and TV in saloon
– Diesel generator 4 KW (Mase)
– Hydraulic gangway with remote control
– Built-in pressure washer
– Bow thruster with remote control
– Shaft drive
– Sun protection on the windows
– Tarpaulins for the instruments and seats on the fly so that the large tarpaulin does not have to be opened every day
– Battery indicator and fish finder including depth gauge on fly and saloon
– 50 meter anchor chain
– Plotter (navigation) including maps Adria
– New batteries 2021 (starter + consumer) Proof of performance is available.
– Diesel tank stainless steel approx. 1000 liters
– Water tank stainless steel approx. 250 liters
– Length according to IBS 9.99 meters and 3.50 width – Actual length including bathing platform approx. 11.50 meters and 3.65 meters width
The ship received an extensive refit in 2021 and 2022 such as:
– new mattresses in the ship
– New upholstery in the salon including new leather
– New sun cushions including leather for the fly and foredeck
– New upholstery for the cockpit
– new flyplane for the complete flybridge
– new tarpaulin
– new awning for the cockpit
– previous cockpit tarpaulin is still in very good condition and can be used in winter.
The ship is currently in a shipyard. Here the work for the 2022 season was and is still being prepared:
– Both engines revised: (see e.g. photos)
– Sandblasted, primed and painted
– Engine new gaskets, new hoses, new oil seals
– new impeller pumps
– ZF gearbox and engine overhauled including seals and filters
– new exhaust system in V4A
– New shaft bushings (Stevenrohr) in V4A incl. new PSS maintenance-free shaft seal
– Rudder bearing and rudder connection completely new (new seals)
– Revised gel code
– Polishing of the complete ship
– Large engine service, all oils and filters new
– Replacement of all zinc anodes including bow thruster
– Bilge cleaning including new paintwork
– Installation of flushing connections to be able to simply winterize the engines + generator/air conditioning system or flush them with fresh water.
There is photo documentation (approx. 1500 pieces) and corresponding invoices for all work carried out in the shipyard.
There is a guarantee + warranty from the shipyard on this.
– Mileage of the two engines 225 hours according to the hour meter in the saloon.
May have been renewed before the previous owner. Think the mileage will level out at around 1000-1100 hours.
Ship is BJ 1998 and EW 1999.
Key facts at a glance
|Engine||2 x Cummins (330 PS)|
|Cruising speed||20 kn|
|Max. speed||30 kn|
|Fuel tank||Diesel (1000 l)|
|Fresh water tank||250 l|
|Berth||Aprilia Marittima (UD)|
|Length||11,50 m (37,73 ft)|
|Width||3,65 m (11,98 ft)|
|Draft||1,10 m (3,61 ft)|
The Company provides the information about this vessel / boat in good faith, but can not guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information and the condition of the vessel / boat. Buyers should mandate agents or reviewers to review the features whose validation is important to them. The offer of this vessel / boat is subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal of the offer without prior notice.